Property Management Service Outline
Jencor Realty Management, LLC provides the following services:
- Secure and investigate responsible tenants.
- Advertise vacancies in local newspapers.
- Post vacancies on MLS, Jencor Website and Internet
- Execute lease agreements.
- Collect rents with timely action on any delinquencies
- Contract for maintenance service as required.
- Pay all bills in a timely basis, taking advantage of any discounts.
- Monitor and physically inspect the property on a routine schedule.
- Monthly the client will receive the following accounting reports.
- Summary Statement of Receipts and Disbursements.
- Statement of Receipts.
- Statement of Disbursements (listing vendor, date paid, check number and amount).
- A separate checking account is maintained for each client.
The above services will be provided for a fee based on current market rate of from 5 to 10 % of the collected rents.
A minimum accounting fee of $25.00 per month will be charged for vacant property.
All advertising and long distance calls will be charged to the client.
Fees subject to change upon 30 days notice.
A 7% leasing fee will be charged for the term of a new lease and any renewals thereof will be charged at 3 ½%. Should a new lease be secured in cooperation with a referring broker the leasing fee will remain 7%.